Whether or not you’re going to be camping out at Lincoln center this week, New York Fashion Week is like the ultimate fashion holiday for any New Yorker who favors style (and global fans who love to follow the unveiling of the newest trend setting shows). But with cameras flashing from every direction, you’ll want to take this opportunity to bust out your best blue jeans, get inspired by super-glam statements, and take a chance on bold accessories. You can do all of this without going overboard, and below we’ve outlined five outfits to give you some wardrobe direction. See you at Lincoln Center!
1. Redherring Blue tie front denim shirt ($31.50) – buy it at Debenhams.
2. Sandro Jarod pleated chiffon maxi skirt ($335) – buy it at Net-A-Porter.
3. MARC BY MARC JACOBS ‘Claude’ Statement Necklace ($258) – buy it at Nordstrom.
4. Jessica Simpson PAI Cloudy Grey Sandal heels ($99) – buy it at Heels.com.
1. Kate Spade New York ‘Pearl Street’ torsade statement necklace ($448) – buy it at Nordstrom.
2. Mallory light-wash cuffed cut-off shorts ($14.99 on sale) – buy it at Delia*s.
3. H&M Oversize fine knit sweater ($21) – buy it at H&M.
4. Karen Walker Eyerwear ‘Bunny’ sunglasses ($210) – buy it at La Garconne.
5. MICHAEL by Michael Kors Woodley Combat Boots ($245) – buy it at Neiman Marcus.
1. CALYPSO St. Barth Sienna Tassel Vest ($695) – buy it at Calypso.
2. T by Alexander Wang washed CDC shirt ($210) – buy it at La Garconne.
3. Forever 21 Ethnic Stretchy Bracelet ($8.80) – buy it at Forever 21.
4. Jeffrey Campbell cosmit ‘Lita’ platform shoes ($159) – buy it at Sole Struck.
5. Sandro Pop high-rise wide-leg jeans ($300) – buy it at Net-A-Porter.
1. Kenneth Cole New York “Urban Multi” Lime Linear Earring ($30) – buy it at Endless.
2. Etoile Isabel Marant Qimi cotton-chambray shirt dress ($405) – buy it at Net-A-Porter.
3. Matthew Williamson nude & orange dip dye silk scarf ($406) – buy it at Joseph M.
4. Ego and Greed POLAND Neon yellow platform shoes ($114.95) – buy it at Sole Struck.
5. Banana Republic Madison leather satchel ($250) – buy it at Banana Republic.
1. STELLA MCCARTNEY Printed cropped denim jacket ($322.25) – buy it at The Outnet.
2. M by Missoni Wide-leg wool-blend pants ($625) – buy it at Net A Porter.
3. Sam & Lavi Kelsie Sheer Tank ($60) buy it at American Rag.
4. K. Jacques pour Opening Ceremony corvette 2-strap flats ($270) – buy it at Opening Ceremony.
5. Dorothy Perkins Mustard short plastic collar ($14) – buy it at Dorothy Perkins.
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: Denim Looks, denim outfits, New York Fashion Week, nyfw