It was a pretty sexy week here at Denim Therapy, from Valentines Day date denim to the newest Diesel campaigns. Missed out on anything? We make catching up easy with our round up of the most exciting blog posts we cooked up for you in the past seven days. You’re welcome!
1. Pink & Red Denim To Wear on Valentines Day—Because every girl needs a bit of pink and red in her closet (and because Valentines Day is fast approaching), we’ve rounded up some denim in hues from flirty candy-pink to fire-hot red, all in the spirit of making sure you look your most stellar on cupid day…Keep Reading! ?
2. G by GUESS: Love Is Louder For Valentine’s Day—Looking for fun ways to spread the love before Valentine’s Day and help raise awareness on worthy issues? For every e-card you send at G by GUESS, G by GUESS has pledged to donate $5 to Love is Louder…Keep Reading! ?
3. Get Into The Powder Of Diesel—This Spring the Diesel woman gets tough and powderfull! And though she’s never quite been the ing?nue, in this campaign for the brands new Powder & Dirty Denim Collection she’s definitely the action-packed, ass-kicking, bonafide heroine…Keep Reading! ?
4. Mother Denim Releases Nine New Styles For Spring—Listen to your mother! Mother Denim, at least. Born of designers from Seven for All Man Kind and Citizens of Humanity (a rivalry gone business venture? We love it!), the label has just launched a nine-style collection and fierce lookbooks to get us hyped…Keep Reading! ?
5. Window Shopper New York City: Madewell—Madewell in Soho, NYC always goes above and beyond the call of generic window display, with crafty, kitschy, vintage inspired concepts. From their jars full of metal sewing notions to the vintage film cameras and spools of yarn, we get inspired just peering through the glass…Keep Reading! ?
6. WGACA Fall 2011 Runway Show Reveals Denim Trends—In the warm, luxe interior of the Soho Grand Hotel, we caught What Goes Around Comes Around’s Fall 2011 runway show on the first official day of NYFW. The rustic-nordic-meets-bohemian cues were a perfect fit with all out glamorous ’70s retro style… Keep Reading! ?
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: best denim blog, best denim posts, diesel spring 2011 campaign, G by Guess, Madewell, mother denim, New York Fashion Week, valentines day, WGACA, window shopper