Fashion label Adam (by 2007 CFDA darling Adam Lippes) is not exactly known for its collection of jeans, but we were delighted just the same to see an on-trend and sophisticated collection of bell bottoms and high-waisted wide leg jeans. Like many of Adam’s resort-friendly and jetsetter-like dresses and separates, the vintage-inspired jeans are cut for the modern woman who prefers a more tailored look (frontal pintucks and flap pocket details). We are also digging the tulip denim skirt, a beautiful alternative to the classic jeans skirt. We sincerely hope the trend for denim continues, by a denim expansion in the menswear department.
1. Adam Seamed Bell Bottom Jeans ($225) – buy it at Adam.
2. Adam by Adam Lippes Cuffed Denim Shorts ($140) – buy it at YOOX.
3. Adam Tulip Skirt ($317.26) – buy it at Browns Fashion.
4. Adam Sailor Pants ($195) – buy it at Adam.
5. Adam Front Seamed Bell Bottom Jeans ($225) – buy it at Adam.
—Kathy Ng Hassan
Tags: Adam Lippes, bell bottoms, denim shorts, Denim Skirts, denim skirts for women, high-waisted jeans, jeans skirt, vintage jeans