We don’t know about you, but we wear denim short shorts year round. And though we can’t quite say that they’re the warmest thing to wear as we head into late fall, we can certainly guarantee that they’ll have you looking hot! We love this look by Jennifer Grace of Native Fox. Her pink denim ultra-short shorts look perfect paired with a killer rocker tee, black platforms booties, and a cool leather jacket. Too cold to wear this out for your taste? Add a layer or two! Stay warm by adding a pair of thick knee high socks and cozy things up by adding a hoodie underneath the jacket. Just because its cooler out doesn’t mean you can’t look hot and rockin’ this fall!
1. Topshop black leather biker jacket by Boutique ($310) — buy it at Topshop.
2. Rebel Yell eagle rocker tee ($69) — buy it at The Trend Boutique.
3. M2F pink cut off shorts ($75) — buy it at Singer 22.
4. Ray-Ban retro round metal sunglasses ($145) — buy it at Nordstrom.
5. Jeffrey Campbell black spike Lita ($200) — buy it at Oxygen Boutique.
Street style image via Lookbook.nu.
Tags: how to wear denim shorts during fall, jeffrey campbell spike lita, Leather Jacket, rocker tee, round ray ban sunglasses, Street Style