When it comes to looking sweet as a peach, Polish style blogger Juliett K has it down to a science. We love tracking her looks, but this one was just too GTL-able to resist. The peach blazer is a flawless match for a black-and-white tee-shirt (with a classy screen print, notice the lack of cartoon characters, etc), and the khaki-colored denim-meets-straw-hat combo is totally resort-ready. Add a thick black pendant and the token leather belt, and you’re on your way. Scroll down to find out how you can get thins look for yourself!
Score Juliett K’s look without a hassle! These six elements will have you dressed to the summertime nines. For extra kick, add metallic rings and strappy black sandals (studs optional).
1. Topshop Peach Double-Breasted Gold Button Blazer ($130) – buy it at Topshop.
2. Wildfox Couture Paris Pony T-shirt ($77) – buy it at Shopbop.
3. J Brand 901 low-rise skinny jeans—we DIY’d Our’s into shorts! ($165) – buy it at Net-A-Porter.
4. 7/8 Black and White Diamond Sterling Silver Cross Pendant with Chain ($295) – buy it at Ice.com.
Don’t forget Forever21 and Girl Props for cheaper alternatives to this pendant!
5. Topshop Nude leather triple keeper skinny belt ($33) – buy it at Topshop.
6. Madewell Cross Stitch Fedora ($48) – buy it at Madewell.
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: cross pendant, peach blazer, Street Style, Top Shop, wildfox couture