Minka Kelly wore Earnest Sewn’s limited edition Harlan in Cotton Candy jeans while grocery shopping in Beverly Hills recently. The actress stood out in the printed denim skinny jeans, paired with layered white knit tops. We love this fresh spring look, and if you’re looking for one no-fail way to wear printed jeans this spring, go for a simple fresh white knit pairing. Skip the flip-flops though.
See the full look below:
Celeb image via Denimology.
Love printed jeans? Check out these fresh picks below!
1. HOUSE OF HOLLAND Bleach Jean with High Waist ($215) – buy it at ASOS.
2. Rag & Bone/JEAN The Legging Jeans ($187) – buy it at Shopbop.
3. Madewell Skinny Skinny ankle Floral Jeans ($110) – buy it at Madewell.
4. Topshop Moto Tye Dye Side Jamie Jeans ($90) – buy it at Topshop.
5. dELiA*s Floral Print Skinny Jean ($40) – buy it at dELiA*s .
6. Rich & Skinny Python Legacy Jeans ($172) – buy it at Rich & Skinny.
7. Hudson Nico Mid Rise Super Skinny Jeans ($176) – buy it at Shopbop.
8. Current/Elliott The Stiletto Low Rise Skinny in Fire ($198) – buy it at Revolve Clothing.
9. J Brand Twisted Coral Mid Rise Skinny Pants ($250) – buy it at Stylebop.
Tags: celebrity denim, Earnest Sewn, harlan in cotton candy, Minka Kelly, printed denim, printed jeans