Unless you have a serious manhunt-playing agenda this summer or you’re still going to warehouse raves in upstate New York, you may not be able to think of too many reasons why owning glow-in-the-dark jeans is necessary. But necessary or not, they have arrived (and they’re pretty damn cool). They’re by Naked & Famous, and you can score them at Barney’s for $240 this July. Apparently after five washes your glow will start to fade (so use them wisely).
Images via Refinery29.
We’ve come up with a list of things you shouldn’t do while wearing glow-in-the-dark jeans:
1. Attempt to run from the police at night.
2. Attempt to run from your angry girlfriend at night.
3. Attempt to surprise someone at a surprise party, in the dark.
4. Attempt to casually skip in front of the bathroom line in a dark bar.
5. Be taken seriously in any situation where the lights are out.
That said, we encourage you to give this innovative new denim technology a try.
Tags: glow in the dark denim, glowing jeans, japanese selvedge denim, Naked & Famous, neon jeans