Chances are you’re going to be hitting up a holiday party or two in the next few days and you’ll want to sport some killer denim threads. Not sure how to give your favorite denim pieces a formal spin that is totally holiday party appropriate? No worries! We’ve put together a couple of looks for some holiday style direction. Although wearing denim to formal events might not be as taboo as it once was we know that it can still be a tad bit tricky. The key is to style formal separates with your denim. But simply pairing a blazer with a pair a jeans isn’t going to cut it. Add interest and youth to your look by adding unexpected patters, textures, and small pops of color. Check out the looks bellow!
1. Topman tweed shawl collar blazer ($350) — buy it at Topman.
2. Acne max pure slim jeans ($290) — buy it at Mr. Porter.
3. Lanvin tweed and satin bowtie ($119) — buy it at Barneys New York.
4. Zara edged brushed blucher ($59.99) — buy it at Zara.
5. Theory checked slim fit dress shirt ($135) — buy it at Nordstrom.
1. Topman grey and black tux vest ($80) — buy it at Topman.
2. D&G flat front pinstripe trouser ($274) — buy it at Far Fetch.
3. J. Crew washed effect chambray shirt ($98) — buy it at Mr. Porter.
4. Closed dark denim bow tie ($106) — buy it at Luisaviaroma
5. Marc Hare For Topman patent leather and croc dress oxford shoes ($180) — buy it at Topman.
Tags: Denim Menswear, holiday denim looks for men, holiday party outfits, how to wear denim for the holidays