Wearing neons in the winter? It’s not only reserved for new age renditions of The Nutcracker. If you’re partial to the electric hues of the J Brand x Christopher Kane denim collection, for example, you can easily blend the intense color into your cold-weather wardrobe. Below, three ideas on how to wear neons this winter.
1. Christopher Kane x J Brand Neon stretch-denim jacket ($520) – buy it at Net-A-Porter.
2. JILSY long sleeve wide-neck knit dress in oatmeal ($265) – buy it at Reiss Online.
3. Proenza Schouler Lace Up Ankle Boots ($765) – buy it at MyTheresa.
4. Joe’s Jeans Chelsea Jean ($158) – buy it at Far Fetch.
1. Christopher Kane x J Brand Neon stretch-denim shorts ($305) – buy it at Net-A-Porter.
2. WM Shoes Lug II Shearlin Boots ($37 on sale) – buy it at Tobi.
3. Pink ombre jumper ($35 on sale) – buy it at Dorothy Perkins.
4. Henrik Vibskov Nordic Stocking ($70) – buy it at Far Fetch.
1. Christopher Kane x J Brand mid-rise flare jeans ($365) – buy it at Net-A-Porter.
2. Topshop Cream twist fringe scarf ($32) – buy it at Topshop.
3. Smythe Box Pleat Blazer ($695) – buy it at Les Pommettes.
4. Grey Stella Ankle boots ($170) – buy it at Debehams.
5. Madewell ex-boyfriend sweater ($35 on sale) – buy it at Madewell.
Have questions about winter styling? We’re here for you! Let us know on facebook and we’ll have the answer to your wardrobe crisis in a snap.
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: colored denim, denim jacket, how to wear, j brand x christopher kane, neon, neon denim, styling tips, what to wear