One of our favorite models, pouty-lipped Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, attended the Burberry show at Kensington Gardens in a pair of new velvet flares from the label’s pre-fall 2012 collection. With the addition of a herringbone coat, peach sweater, and structured satchel, she plays the part of English beauty perfectly, with layers lovely for keeping warm–and easily shed when things get a little too hot.
Check out how to get the look below!
1. Spiewak Harris Duffle Coat ($157.99) — buy it at Piperlime
2. Citizens Of Humanity Boyd Velour Uber Low Tight Rocker Flare in Velvet Merlot ($216) — buy it at Revolve Clothing
3. A.P.C. Buttoned-shoulder fine-knit wool sweater ($195) — buy it at Net-a-Porter
4. Burak Uyan Black Platform Booties with Latice Detail ($597) — buy it at STYLEBOP
5. Roberto Coin Primavera Bracelet, Yellow Gold ($1380) — buy it at Bergdorf Goodman
6. Marc Jacobs Thompson Satchel ($1250) — buy it at Neiman Marcus
7. Essie Heavenly Sunset Nail Polish ($7.50) — buy it at BeautyNeeds
Images via Denim Blog
Tags: Burberry, get the look, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, velvet jeans