Looking back at pictures from our childhood we often think, “How did I EVER wear that?”—Like it or not, our past is back to haunt us as ‘90s fashion makes itself very much part of the present. One trend in particular, denim overalls, is popping up in some form or another in all the brands we love to shop. So the question cannot be avoided: will we wear them again? The answer is easier to arrive at than you thought, now that our options have expanded from the OshKosh standard to color-blocked, acid-washed, super-short, and other styles of this infamous one piece. Our answer? Yes! If you’re short on cash, don’t fret: there are plenty of affordable denim overalls too. Ready to rock this trend? Scroll down and see which pair of overalls is right for you!
1. Madewell Chambray Coveralls ($145) – buy it at Madewell.
2. Shakuhachi Patch Overalls ($206) — buy it at Pretty Pennies.
3. True Religion Bridgette Boyfriend Overall Shorts ($250) — buy it at Revolve Clothing.
4. Replay Denim Overall (on sale $59) — buy it at Yoox.
5. Forever 21 Destroyed Denim Overall Shorts ($28) — buy it at Forever 21.
6. Free People Taverniti Overall Shorts (on sale $140) — buy it at Free People.
Tags: '90s fashion, Denim of Virtue, Denim Overalls, Forever 21, free people, Madewell, overall shorts, Replay, Replay Jeans, Shakuhachi, summer denim trend, True Religion