News, links, sales, and everything else we couldn’t help but share. What’s happening (and totally not happening) in the world of denim now. Got a tip you think we should include? Email us!
1. Just like all cool kids eventually do, Madewell is venturing to Brooklyn to shack up with their new love interest Bird, and unlike your friends’ sudden relocations/couplings, you’re actually going to benefit from it. Aside from available, affordable, amazing clothing, you can crash their opening party this Thursday!
2. Brooklyn Denim Co. is voted as NY Mag’s best denim shopping resource in 2011, and with its incredibly spacious interior and wall-to-wall denim options, we guess we’d have to agree. We’ll investigate further in the very near future.
3. Rock & Republic is having a friends & family sale, and when being “friends and family” means saving 40% off of their incredible jeans, you’ll learn to play the part. Enter code SPRING40 at the end of your online purchase. Shop now!
4. The True Religion Premium Vintage collection has hit the e-racks, and now you’re just a click away from your own hand-picked vintage denim staples.
5. Chloe Lonsdale, British designer of MiH Jeans, sits down for an interview with Weare Design Bureau. In this interview she confirms the obvious (fit is important, making jeans ‘aint easy, ’70s cuts are in…) as well as some less obvious (expensive denim doesn’t mean it’s well made, and that any denim with more than 3% stretch gets thumbs-down).
—Denim Therapy Staff
Tags: bird, cheap jeans, denim news, denim sales, denim updates, latest denim, Madewell, Refinery29, shopping event