Yesterday, Blake Lively was spotted filming a scene for ‘Gossip Girl‘ in New York City (per Denim Blog), wearing a pair of Paige Verdugo Jeggings in Eternity wash. This is a very saturated, red wine-burgundy wash that works well against muted tones, such as gray, taupe or beige. The costumer on the show really played up the Paige jeans, which we particularly love tucked into those rockin’ suede, stiletto boots! Also known as the “Eternity Jeans,” the jegging is created with 360 degree super-stretch, lighter weight denim fabric. Kate Moss, Courteney Cox, Heidi Klum, and Jessica Alba are also fans of these jeans.
Blake’s career is red hot right now: after just signing a contract to be the new face of Chanel and securing a steady job prime time show at least through 2012, this girl has the world at her feet! And, snagging herself a rumored new boyfriend — Ryan Gosling (hello!) — doesn’t seem to slow down this It Girl from ‘Gossip Girl’ one bit.
GET THE LOOK…
1. These pants are hot to trot for the cold weather. PAIGE Verdugo Jegging in Eternity ($158) – buy it at Paige Denim.
2. Like Louboutin boots, but without the price tag. FOREVER21 Suedette Platform Knee High Boots ($39.80) – buy it at Forever21.
3. Who doesn’t want cashmere? JOHN W. NORDSTROM Cashmere Lined Leather Glove ($59.50) – buy it at Nordstrom.
4. Look cool but stay warm. VINCE Leather and Shearling Jacket ($1,350) – buy it at Ron Herman.
5. The cape is tops this winter. TED BAKER Knitted Cape ($153.44) – buy it at ASOS.
– Kathy Ng Hassan
Tags: Blake Lively, jeggings, Paige Denim