Browsing social media (we’re addicted to our newly revived tumblr page), we run into questions about denim shopping and we like to address them directly on the blog. You guys inspire some of our best posts! One recent Q we scrolled upon? “Where can I buy printed jeans?” You asked, we answered. Here are 9 pairs of our favorite printed jeans (from a few different price points).
1. HOUSE OF HOLLAND Bleach Jean with High Waist ($215) – buy it at ASOS.
2. Rag & Bone/JEAN The Legging Jeans ($187) – buy it at Shopbop.
3. Madewell Skinny Skinny ankle Floral Jeans ($110) – buy it at Madewell.
4. Topshop Moto Tye Dye Side Jamie Jeans ($90) – buy it at Topshop.
5. dELiA*s Floral Print Skinny Jean ($40) – buy it at dELiA*s .
6. Rich & Skinny Python Legacy Jeans ($172) – buy it at Rich & Skinny.
7. Hudson Nico Mid Rise Super Skinny Jeans ($176) – buy it at Shopbop.
8. Current/Elliott The Stiletto Low Rise Skinny in Fire ($198) – buy it at Revolve Clothing.
9. J Brand Twisted Coral Mid Rise Skinny Pants ($250) – buy it at Stylebop.
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: denim trends, floral jeans, printed jeans, snakeskin jeans, Spring Jeans, Spring trends, striped jeans, tie dye jeans, what to wear, where to buy