Knowing how to wear white in the winter presents some styling challenges when you subscribe to “no white after labor day”. Let that myth go and you’ll open a myriad of chances to rock our favorite non-color in the chilly months too. Get your ice queen on below with these three chic outfits.
1. Marc by Marc Jacobs skinny jeans ($228) – buy it at Shopbop.
2. Wildfox Couture Stag Baggy Beach Jumper in Dirty White ($123) – buy it at Shop The Trend.
3. By Malene Birger Nasitta chunky-knit wool scarf ($225) – buy it at Net-A-Porter.
4. Betsey Johnson Lleela Combat Boot ($170) – buy it at Betsey Johnson.
5. House of Harlow 1960 14KT Gold Large Feather Row Cuff ($110) – buy it at Shop The Trend.
1. Joe’s Jeans The Skinny Colored jean ($160) – buy it at Far Fetch.
2. ACNE Jade crop cable knit ($363) – buy it at My Wardrobe.
3. Kelsi Dagger Abrielle – Yellow Suede ($130) – buy it at Heels.com.
4. Dries Van Noten Bracelet Set ($345) – buy it at My Theresa.
5. D&G Sheer Lace Top ($145) – buy it at The Outnet.
1. J Brand Denim 912 low-rise skinny jeans ($66) – buy it at The Outnet.
2. Silver Foil Printed Jumper ($64) – buy it at Miss Selfridge.
3. Giuseppe Zanotti Amber Wedge Boots ($525) – buy it at Ssense.
4. Yochi Design Statement Earring In Hematite/Gold ($60) – buy it at Otte.
5. OPI Urban Ballerina collection in “Leotard Optional” ($9.50) – buy it at Sephora.
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: how to wear white, what to wear, white denim, white jeans, winter fashion, winter style