Who says luxury denim has to tear your bank account limb-from-limb? We’ve rounded up five top tier denim shorts, tops, and jeans from Net-A-Porter that’ll suit any wardrobe for spring and summer 2011, and for around $80 a pop, you’ll be looking just as fresh as whoever has the budget to drop 2K on 1/2 a yard of cotton twill shorts.
1. J.CREW Rigid-denim cut-off shorts ($80) – buy it at Net-A-Porter.
2. SPLENDID Long lightweight denim shorts ($83) – buy it at Net-A-Porter.
3. J.CREW Selvege chambray shirt ($88) – buy it at Net-A-Porter.
4. J.CREW Low-rise denim shorts ($80) – buy it at Net-A-Porter.
5. JUICY COUTURE Low-rise stretch-denim leggings ($98) – buy it at Net-A-Porter.
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: denim for under $100, denim shopping guide, luxury denim, Net-A-Porter, Spring Summer 2011