This one goes out to all the gals waiting in the wings for the first day of 70-something degrees & sunny (that beautiful moment where it becomes okay to wear short shorts in public sans-lace biker shorts). We’ve got the ultimate spring/summer denim cut-off shorts roundup to really get you in the mood. From dip-dyed DIY one of a kind to the standard blue jean classic (and we couldn’t help ourselves… we had to throw in a little Balmain too), there’s something in here for all the ladies who like to show a little leg! And don’t be discouraged if it’s not quite warm enough to rock these. That just means you have a couple more weeks to hit the gym.
1. Vintage Puple Blue Studded Short ($96) – buy it at Runway Dreamz.
2. True Religion Joey High Thigh Denim Shorts (about $332) – buy it at Jades24.
3. Balmain Frayed Denim Shorts (about $910) – buy it at Mrs H.
4. Vintage Yellow Dyed Denim Short ($91) – buy it at Runway Dreamz.
5. CURRENT/ELLIOTT Sugar Destroyed Denim Shorts ($225) – buy it at Style Bop.
6. KSUBI Mid-rise raw-edged rigid-denim shorts ($170) – buy it at Net-A-Porter.
7. MinkPink Desert Fox Cutoff Shorts ($78) – buy it at Nasty Gal.
8. Balmain Tie & Die Denim Shorts ($1,760) – buy it at LUISAVIAROMA.
9. HORACE Ripped denim shorts (on sale $54) – buy it at Farfetch.
10. MOTO flag printed denim hotpants ($70) – buy it at Topshop.
Stay tuned for our upcoming tutorials on modifying your existing denim shorts to be just as killer as the ones you see above…
—Michelle Christina Larsen & Kathy Hassan
Tags: american flag shorts, Balmain, cut off shorts, denim shorts, destroyed denim, dip dye, frayed denim, Siwy, yellow denim