As the male icons of denim history have shown us, there is nothing quite like a crisp pair of jeans and a t-shirt. Rolled up sleeves, tucked in or left out, whatever the case may be: this is a classic spring look for men of all trades. Check out these 9 fresh t-shirts we think will look perfect with the jeans you’re breaking in for spring.
1. J.Crew Slim Broken-in Pocket Tee ($25) – buy it at Mr. Porter.
2. Ted Baker London Graphic T-Shirt ($65) – buy it at Nordstrom.
3. Topman Off White Island Print Crew ($36) – buy it at Topman.
4. Durty Laundry The Sneaks Come Out at Night ($25) – buy it at Shoebacca.
5. Scotch & Soda Sun Faded Scoop Neck T-shirt ($72) – buy it at ASOS.
6. Topman Multi-Block Stripe Shirt ($52) – Buy it at Topman.
7. Marc by Marc Jacobs Lava-Print Jersey T-shirt ($68) – buy it at Mr. Porter.
8. River Island Dip Dye Contrast Pocket Crew Neck T-Shirt ($29) – buy it at ASOS.
9. AllSaints Earlwood Oversized Crew T-shirt ($65) – buy it at AllSaints.
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: AllSaints, J. Crew, Marc by Marc Jacobs, men's jeans, menswear, Scotch & Soda, shopping guide, T shirts, Topman, what to buy, what to wear