FP Me, Free People‘s mini social media universe and style sharing site, unearths some seriously stylish babes. One recent style star is Courtney Scott, Senior Editor at Travelocity, who was featured on the Free People blog for her on the go outfits and boho-chic fall style. She’s featured in a basic semi-sheer white top, some destroyed boyfriend jeans, and quirky accessories like an oversize scarf and leopard print shoes. Read up on her adventures and her favorite ways to wear denim.
Craving some destroyed denim perfection in your closet? Shop some of our favorite picks for destroyed denim jeans below…
1. Current/Elliott The Rigid Fling Jeans 2. Frame Denim Le Garcon distressed slim boyfriend jeans 3. Genetic Los Angeles Shya Skinny Jeans
Will you be wearing the destroyed denim look for fall?
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: boyfriend jeans, buy jeans online, destroyed denim, destroyed jeans, Medium wash jeans, travel blogger, travel style
As a follow up to our women’s denim jacket roundup from earlier this week, today we’re sharing our top picks from the men’s denim jacket category. From on-trend leather sleeves to denim and suede combos (and the classic working man’s essential jacket… with a stylish twist), we’ve got it all covered. Check out our favorites below.
1. G Star Denim Jacket New Riley Slim 3d Dark Aged Zip Front 2. Scotch & Soda Revolution Denim Jacket 3. Lee Denim Jacket Slim Fit Rider Stay Black Stretch
4. Diesel Denim Jacket 5. Black Wool Mix Coat with Leather Look Sleeves 6. Dr Denim Bomber Jacket with Suede
Need some styling advice or help locating a jacket you love? Tweet at us!
Tags: buy denim online, buy jeans online, Classic Denim Jacket, denim for men, denim jacket for men, diesel jacket, leather sleeves, mens denim, mens denim jacket, topman jacket
Nothing goes better with virtually everything in your closet like a great denim jacket. The ultimate fall wardrobe staple, the right denim jacket will look at spot-on with a party dress as it will with your casual Saturday afternoon attire. Below we’ve selected some of our favorites, from early fall add-ons to fully lined winter layers.
1. MOTHER The Cabin Fever Jacket 2. MiH Boyfriend Denim Jacket with Lining 3. Genetic Los Angeles Irina Moto Jacket
4. Rag & Bone/JEAN The Bomber Jacket 5. Oak Sherpa Square Collar Jacket 6. AG Adriano Goldschmied Nancy Oversized Denim Jacket
7. 7 For All Mankind Indigo Bomber Jacket 8. Current/Elliott Quilted Car Coat 9. Baldwin Denim The Courtney Denim Jacket
Got a question about which style to buy? Tweet at us!
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: buy denim online, dark wash denim, denim jacket guide, denim shopping guide, fall denim guide, jean jacket, light wash denim, lined denim jacket
We love Seattle, and our network of denim-heads in that corner of the country have definitely earned the right to wear their denim-obsessed badges with pride (it is, after all, where grunge originated!). As such, we’re happy to announce that their denim shopping problems have officially ended, thanks to a boutique called Totokaelo. As of right now, their denim selection is bursting with amazing brands, from A.P.C. to R13 and Acne Studios.
And we wouldn’t just taunt the rest of our readers by parading this gem in front of them for no reason. You can shop online, too. Let us know what gems you find. And you’re welcome!
See more images of their most current lookbook at Honestly WTF.
Check out Totokaelo: 1523 10th Ave, Seattle, WA 98122
Tags: a.p.c. jeans, acne studios, buy denim in seattle, buy denim online, denim heads, denim shopping problems, R13 jeans, totokaelo
Ready for something new? We love a basic go-to jean, but when you’ve got a job interview, a hot date, or a night out with friends to dress for, it pays to switch things up a bit. Go beyond the basic medium-wash jean and add some spice to your look! Try one of these three denim trends for fall…
1. Patchwork jeans. Try Just Female Used Jeans 2. Printed jeans. Try 7 For All Mankind The High Waisted Skinny Jeans 3. Coated jeans. DL1961 Florence Insta Sculpt Coated Jeans
Which of these looks will you be trying for fall? Let us know on facebook or twitter!
Tags: buy denim online, coated denim, coated jeans, fall denim trends, patchwork denim, patchwork jeans, printed denim, printed jeans
Destroyed denim is one trend that takes well-worn to another level. We typically wear our favorite jeans until they fall right off (though that rarely happens, as you know, thanks to Denim Therapy’s denim repair experts). But we also go for manufactured shredding when we want a particular look, stat. Done correctly, pre-destroyed jeans can be styled into a perfect outfit for early fall. And you’re in luck, because there are a few amazing options for sale on Nasty Gal right now. Quick! Grab these destroyed denim styles before the cold really sets in.
1. Reverse Destroyed Boyfriend Jeans 2. Line and Dot Blonde Ambition Soft Trench Coat
3. Hole New Game Jean 4. All Torn Up Boyfriend Jeans
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: boyfriend jeans, deconstructed denim, destroyed denim, jeans with holes, light wash jeans, shredded denim
Looking to add some variety to your wardrobe for fall? Think beyond the jean! Paired with a cute top and the right accessories, a denim skirt might just be the answer to your outfit conundrum this season. Whether you prefer to rock floor length style with a side slit or love a classic a-line, we’ve got you covered. Shop six of our favorite denim skirt styles below. The best part? You can pair any of these with some warm tights and rock them right into winter.
1. American Apparel High Waist Denim Skirt 2. A-Line Denim Skirt in Apricot Acid Wash 3. Denim Mom Skirt in Mid Vintage Wash
4. Paul & Joe Sister Skirt in Patched Denim 5. American Apparel High Waist Denim Skirt 6. The WhitePepper Button Through Midi Skirt in Denim
Which is your favorite? Let us know on facebook!
Tags: a line skirt, buy denim online, denim skirt, fall denim trends, jean skirt, long skirt, patchwork denim, pencil skirt, womens denim
As the air gets crisp and we all start trading our summer tees for fall sweaters, the search for transitional staples is officially on. Luckily, we’ve found some great in-between-season jeans for the guys to wear (you know, since it’s too soon to break out the heavy duty ultra-dark-wash raw denim). Check out some of our favorite men’s jeans below.
1. Criminal Damage Super Skinny Jeans in Mid Wash Blue 2. River Island Skinny Sid Jeans in Light Wash 3. Jack & Jones Skinny Fit Stretch Jeans With Blasting
4. Esprit Skinny Fit Jeans In Gray Wash 5. Cheap Monday Jeans Tight Skinny Fit In Dark Clean Wash 6. ASOS Skinny Jeans In Dark Blue Wash
Tags: asos jeans, buy denim online, buy jeans online, Cheap Monday jeans, criminal damage jeans, Esprit jeans, jack & jones jeans, men's jeans, mens denim, river island jeans
We’ve been light wash obsessed all summer long, but now that the weather is cooling off, we’re ready to break out the darker hues—especially when it comes to jeans. Fall is the perfect time to pair black jeans with an oversize sweater or a chic denim button-down. Here are 6 diverse options for wearing one of our favorite styles.
1. Rag & Bone/JEAN High Rise Skinny Jeans 2. GOLDSIGN Virtual High Rise Skinny Jean 3. R13 Leather Chap Jeans
4. Maison Kitsune New Skinny Jeans 5. Rag & Bone/JEAN Digital Pajama Jeans 6. FRAME Le Color Rip Skinny Jeans
Tags: black jeans, buy denim online, fall denim trends, Frame Denim, Goldsign, Maison Kitsuné, R13, rag & bone JEAN, skinny jeans