Some like their denim crisp and new, others like it with well-worn vintage vibes. It’s safe to say Free People is a brand that masters the latter of these aesthetics, and their indigo shop is a denim-lovers dream. From ’70s inspired wide leg jeans and jean overalls to indigo dyed scarves and canvas shoes, you’ll find a piece of magic to add to your wardrobe this season. There’s even a matching top and bottom that brings the denim on denim look to a chic new level. Shop our favorite Free People denim picks below.
1. Oversized Classic Buttondown 2. Denim Set
3. High Rise Chambray Gaucho 4. XO Denim Buttondown
5. Indigo Split Neck Bib 6. Shapeless Chambray One Piece
7. CP Shades Indigo Pocket Tunic 8. Denim Super Flare
Shop the whole irresistible indigo collection… and let us know what you go. @denimtherapy #denimtherapy
Tags: 70's style, 70s denim, belly bottom jeans, buy denim online, Chambray Shirt, Denim Overalls, denim shirt, flare leg jeans, free people denim, free people jeans, womens denim
Every denim head needs to own Denim Style By Horst. A Friedrichs. Why? Check this out, from Mr. Porter: “Renowned photographer Horst. A Friedrichs took to the streets of London to snap the aficionados, retailers and makers of the contemporary denim scene. In an introduction written by Kelly Dawson of Dawson Denim, she heralds this pictoral work as “the rite of passage for the Denimhead.” The beautifully curated collection of photographs is complete with a mini dictionary at the back, making it a perfect gift for the denim-fan in your life.” Score it here.
Tags: classic denim style, denim street style, denim style, Horst. A Friedrichs, james dean style, Mr Porter, the history of denim
Put your best foot forward this season with fresh kicks from some of our favorite brands. From leather sneakers to denim high-tops, there’s something for everyone. Pair them with your favorite jeans or a pair of crisply tailored pants. Browse and shop our favorite men’s sneakers below.
1. Visvim Skagway Denim and Suede Sneakers 2. Visvim Skagway Denim and Leather Sneakers 3. Balenciaga Arena Denim-Effect Leather High-Top Sneakers
4. Rick Owens DRKSHDW Canvas High-Top Sneakers 5. Common Projects Tournament Waxed-Suede High-Top Sneakers 6. Converse Jack Purcell Signature Nubuck Sneakers
Tags: Balenciaga sneakers, converse sneakers, fall sneakers, high-top sneakers, low top sneakers, men's sneakers, Rick Ownens sneakers, sneakers for men, Visvim sneakers
The freshest wardrobes for fall always have a bit of versatility, some solid basics, and outerwear options. From shearling lined denim jackets to casual-meets-dressy shoes and awesome headphones, you can browse and shop the best of fall’s offerings for men’s fall essentials below.
1. Maison Margiela Faux Shearling-Trimmed Denim Jacket 2. Corgi Striped Wool-Blend Socks 3. Frame Denim L’Homme Slim-Cut Stretch-Denim Jeans
4. McQ Alexander McQueen Patchwork Cotton-Chambray Shirt 5. Tod’s Suede Desert Boots 6. NN.07 Three Slim-Fit Raw Denim Jeans
7. Filling Pieces Suede and Lizard-Effect Leather Sneakers 8. Visvim Hobbs Denim Jacket 9. Bowers & Wilkins P5W Leather-Covered Wireless Headphones
Tags: Chambray Shirt, dark-wash jeans, Denim Menswear, denim shirt, designer headphones, dress shoes, fall essentials, men's jeans, men's shoes, men's sneakers, mens denim, patchwork denim, raw denim, Shearling Jacket, striped socks
The lightness of summer style can transition nicely into fall with printed jeans. A hugely popular trend a few years back, there are still refined and stylish options in this style available. In fact, we absolutely love a subtle print paired with a white crisp shirt and some clean kicks or wedges. Browse and shop our favorite printed jeans for women below.
1. Stella McCartney The Skinny Boyfriend Jeans 2. Current/Elliott The Stiletto Skinny Ankle Jeans 3. James Jeans Twiggy Dancer Yoga Legging Jeans
4. One Teaspoon Awesome Baggies Jeans 5. Maison Scotch Polka Dot Boyfriend Jeans 6. Stella McCartney The Tomboy Jeans
Tags: best denim for fall, best jeans for fall, buy denim online, buy jeans online, printed denim, printed jeans, transitional style, womens denim, womens jeans
Another perfect example of a denim staple that will take you from summer into fall, the Hendrix 20/20 Denim Skirt. This destroyed denim pencil skirt has the perfect balance of daywear and evening as well, allowing you to dress it down with a tee and kicks, or dress it up with heels. A little bit edgy, a little bit cute. We’re also into the light wash, which will pair with your favorite fall tops.
Love it as much as we do? Get yours at Planet Blue.
Tags: all trends, buy denim online, buy jeans online, denim skirt, destroyed denim, distressed denim, Distressed Jeans, jean skirt, pencil skirt, summer stylef
…if not, maybe now is the time. Nasty Gal denim has two chic, easy-to-style options for working the cropped wide leg denim trend into your fall wardrobe. All you need to do is pair them with a simple knit top and some cute heels (no wedges, though). The dark wash pair would be great with a jewel toned patterned top, while the lighter wash looks crisp and fresh with a white tank.
Below: Nasty Gal Denim Mad Crops Wide Leg Jean, Nasty Gal Denim Mad Crops Wide Leg Jean in Light Wash
What do you think of this trend? Let us know on twitter: @denimtherapy
Tags: buy denim online, buy jeans online, how to wear wide leg, nasty gal denim, wide leg jeans, wide leg pants, wide-leg denim
Inspired by Elle Fanning‘s off-duty look, we started thinking about how we might work some cropped jeans into our wardrobe. Switching out sandals for chic flats or a sleek heel and adding some statement jewelry over a knit top is the perfect way to bring these into the spotlight of your summer and fall wardrobe. Our favorite six options are below.
1. Rag & Bone/JEAN The Slim Crop Jeans 2. MiH Phoebe Slim Jeans 3. GOLDSIGN Glam Skinny Jeans
4. DL1961 Florence Insta Sculpt Cropped Jeans 5. Victoria Beckham Ankle Slim Jeans 6. Current/Elliott The Boyfriend Jean
Which are your favorites?
Tags: buy denim online, buy jeans online, cropped denim, cropped jeans, Current/Elliott, DL1961, Goldsign, MiH, rag & bone/jean, skinny fit jeans, skinny jeans, slim fit jeans, Victoria Beckham, womens jeans